What do visual disease in humans and dim-light adaptation in fishes have in common? Read our publication on Proceedings of the Royal Society B, and find out more!
- Screening of Chemical Libraries Using a Yeast Model of Retinal Disease October 7, 2019
- Evolutionary signatures of photoreceptor transmutation in geckos reveal potential adaptation and convergence with snakes October 7, 2019
- To see or not to see: molecular evolution of the rhodopsin visual pigment in neotropical electric fishes October 4, 2019
- Coupling of human rhodopsin to a yeast signaling pathway October 4, 2019
- Functional trade-offs and environmental variation shaped ancient trajectories in the evolution of dim-light vision October 3, 2019
Tweets by Belinda Chang’s Lab (@opsinlab)My Tweets