Congratulations to James Morrow and other Chang lab members who recently published a study in FEBS letters. James is now a Forensic Scientist with the Ontario Government.
- Convergent patterns of evolution of mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation (OXPHOS) genes in electric fishes January 16, 2020
- Screening of Chemical Libraries Using a Yeast Model of Retinal Disease October 7, 2019
- Evolutionary signatures of photoreceptor transmutation in geckos reveal potential adaptation and convergence with snakes October 7, 2019
- To see or not to see: molecular evolution of the rhodopsin visual pigment in neotropical electric fishes October 4, 2019
- Coupling of human rhodopsin to a yeast signaling pathway October 4, 2019
Tweets by Belinda Chang’s Lab (@opsinlab)My Tweets