Congratulations to Ph.D. candidate Ryan Schott who published a novel approach for capturing full-length coding-sequences in Genome Biology and Evolution!
- Retinal Diseases: Experimental comparisons of human and bovine rhodopsin July 12, 2017
- Fish living in extreme environments adapt ability to see July 12, 2017
- Context Matters: Epistasis in a Whale Visual Gene July 12, 2017
- Capturing coding-sequences across divergent species July 6, 2017
- Cone-like rhodopsin in the all-cone Colubrid retina July 6, 2017
Tweets by Belinda Chang’s Lab (@opsinlab)My Tweets