What do visual disease in humans and dim-light adaptation in fishes have in common? Read our publication on Proceedings of the Royal Society B, and find out more!
- Whales Evolved Swiftly to Become Deep Divers July 7, 2022
- This Fish Has Adapted to Canada’s Deepest Coldest Lakes. UTSC Researchers are Unravelling it’s Genetics to Find Out How. July 7, 2022
- Convergent patterns of evolution of mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation (OXPHOS) genes in electric fishes January 16, 2020
- Screening of Chemical Libraries Using a Yeast Model of Retinal Disease October 7, 2019
- Evolutionary signatures of photoreceptor transmutation in geckos reveal potential adaptation and convergence with snakes October 7, 2019
Tweets by Belinda Chang’s Lab (@opsinlab)My Tweets